Monday, 21 December 2015

2015 outfit roundup!



Oh what a year it has been & since I was having a little break from blogging here is all my favourite outfits from 2015! I love clothes, a little too much sometimes. It's fun to try different styles & keep things interesting. So let's start from the well start of course hehe.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


 ♥ Sailor mini moon dress & Cardi  ♥


 ♥ Wheels & dollbaby Dita cardigan & Freddies of pinewood overalls.  ♥

  ♥A lil bit of lolita.  ♥
(wish I could wear it more often but the summer heat stops me super sad face)
Angelic Pretty, Honey Cake print.

 ♥ Revival Dress  ♥

 ♥ Vintage overall dress  ♥


 ♥ pink dress & pink cowgirl boots  ♥
Probably my favourite outfit from 2015!

 ♥ Oh dita cardigans, you beautiful things you!  ♥

 ♥ Marlies Dekkers Bra & candy dress  ♥

 ♥ wheels & dollbaby dinner with him dress  ♥

 ♥ Lobster sweater & Pencil skirt  ♥

 ♥ Pink cardi, Sideshow dress & Mel shoes  ♥

 ♥ Peach Dita cardigan & Pencil skirt  ♥

 ♥ Lobster dress & faux fur trimmed coat  ♥

 ♥ Atomic swag tee & pin up girl clothing skirt  ♥


 ♥ I basically became the queen of tshirt dresses this year. ♥ 


♥ Pinup girls clothing Aurora dress ♥ 


& that's a wrap! I have a lot of fun with clothes
and looking forward to 2016's outfits!

ps. loving blogging again, feels good to be back! 





♥ LOOK ME UP ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment