Thursday 11 July 2013

Shake all day!

I'm fortunate enough to work with some of the most talented and sweet hearted people and Naomi is no different. How excited and enthusiastic she is about everything only made me more excited and enthusiastic to work with her. I was luckily enough to work with her to create a lil cute lady that will represent her brand and image. (I loved the colour scheme I created here).



She then had some items made up with the lovely lady on it She has business cards, Tshirts, Mugs, Signs and soon she'll even be on her car! (how cool is that driving around town hehe)







Make sure to check out Naomi's new Facebook page for her treats! They all look so yummy.
Facebook page

xo

Ps. I've got some great posts getting ready to blog about soon xo So stay tuned sweet things.



No comments:

Post a Comment