Monday 11 August 2014

Adventures // Greazefest.



Hey all you cuties, I'm back I've had a lot of personal things going on but I'm all back on the saddle now. This past weekend was Greazefest one of the best kustom kulture events in Australia. It's a tradition for Mum and I to go, but was very happy to take my Mr and my dad as well.

Funny story, last year I was getting my photo in front of some hot rods at last years greazefest and a few months ago I was going through them and none other than my boyfriend Ben is in the background of the photos. I even took a photo of his Val as he was driving away because I loved it. Goes to show you, you never know who'll you'll meet and how important a then stranger will become in your life.

This year was a lot of fun, we went on the Sunday full of wonderful hotrods, beautiful ladies and gents, bikes, food, stalls It's seriously a blast. I ran into so many illustrator friends I know so it was a wonderful time to catch up with friends as well. 

Sitting On my boys car Louise. 

Scarf & earrings : Vintage // Dress : Pin up couture
Shoes : Kmart




Typography in motion at it's finest I believe. 



Mumma bear & I infront of the very talented Mimsy's caravan. we actually won a tshirt spinning the wheel! so exciting.









If it's not obvious now, but I adore pink so this car was a must for a few pictures.



I love love LOVEEEE cars with typography on them, they work so well on pick ups.





Myself and my Mr, being silly at the start of the day. It's wonderful making wonderful memories. Too bad these memories were also reminded with terrible sunburn on my chest. Must remember sunscreen next time silly me.

I recently ordered a big box of polaroid film, So i've been snapping away at big events. here are my pictures from Greazefest






Mumma & Pappa
xo

keep your eye out as I'll have a lot of wonderful blogposts coming up from my time away from the blogging world! 



No comments:

Post a Comment