Saturday 28 September 2013

The diary of a magical girl.


Good evening sweet things, this week I've been such a busy little bee lady. I finished a blog header and side bar for one of the loveliest and sweetest ladies I know Rhiannon. I'm so excited for her to start blogging so i can read her posts hehe. Rhiannon and I talk about Japan and lolita a lot of the time so when discussing the details for her banner I had some great visuals in mind. I had so much fun with this.


Rhi posted such a lovely blog post about with only the sweetest words to say about working with me, This is my favourite part about being a freelance illustrator is my super sweet clients with the most fun ideas making my job a dream come true.

Here is some of the lovely things she said about me,


"During the design process she asked about every single detail you see in my header, icon & side bar titles. Nikki was so helpful, and such a pleasure to work with. She exceeded my expectations, and I am completely over the moon with the result!"

Can read the full blogpost here
& here blog is here







No comments:

Post a Comment