Wednesday 23 October 2013

Pop That Cassette.




POP! That Cassette is a accessory company run by the very talented Alicia. Her products speak volume to her creative sense and honestly I melt just looking through her online store. 


The Goodies!
When I opened the box I was greeted by the loveliest packaging which to me is always such a special touch. I also had a lovely little note which fills me up with warm and gooey feels. One of the first things I noticed was how well made all these super cute items were, all finished off with velvet so your hair or cute clothes won't get caught on the prong clips. No glue running off the edges all very professional but honestly from such a talented lady I did not expect anything less. All her items are made with love and care and designed to perfection. Now on to the goodies I received


The sweater guards. 
I was determined to pair this with a spring outfit because I think these little cuties need to be on display all year round. I really love the pink bow on contrast to the black it makes it pop! I've aways had a thing for these and this is honestly me in a pair so I'm dying to get another set.



The bow clip. 
Is that a lil black cat I see? Ah it is!! I'm in love with this little puff clip. 3 layers of super cute ribbon topped off with a black glitterly kitty. ( My Cat is black so I obviously just squealed with this one.)


The fascinator. 
When I opened the box, this was the first thing I saw, It was love at first sight. I adore the flower and cherry with a glitter glaze. I can envision myself pairing this with the most outrageous outfits but also the most basic to bring it to life. 



You can find Pop that cassette at these lovely locations.
FACEBOOK  :  ETSY




If you own a store and would like Miss Nikki's thoughts and reviews on them
email me at nikki.parker91@gmail more than happy to help working lovelies out.




No comments:

Post a Comment