Monday 17 February 2014

Saturday Afternoon cruise.




Hey cutie pies! This past weekend was so much fun, I had a very wonderful valentines day we went out for thai food and wore the napkins as crowns pretending to be ice king. It's wonderful having someone you can be silly with and not have them wonder who is watching. On the warm saturday we got dressed up and went for a cruise with a group of old cars from movie world down to tweed heads. It ended up at revs and rockabilly, but we made dinner plans so followed onto that. Mexican food and a very strong margarita later finished off with ice cream.
Can honestly say I've been enjoying life and making real adventures. 




Been so busy lately so thank you all for being so patient with me, but after the huge rush of commissions for valentines and RAW byron show I will be back to my regular posting! lots of cute outfits to show you, in the mean time make sure to 
follow me on instagram to keep up to date with Miss Nikki.



2 comments:

  1. I wish I had an amazing car to take on little cruises! Totally going to be my first gift to myself after I finish law school! Looks like it was an amazing time!

    Amanda
    http://junebugsandgeorgiapeaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun! I love seeing all the looks on peoples faces and the ones who wave priceless! I hope to be getting my own next year till then my boy does not mind driving me hehe. Was amazing!

      xo

      Delete