Monday 26 May 2014

Commission // Babydoll make up artristry.



I'm so excited to share this with you guys, the wonderful beautiful and talented women behind Babydoll Makeup Artistry Kaylah whos logo and Facebook banner I have designed asked me to work on a lil project for an upcoming bridal fair. For the flyer we used 1950's shapes and typography and of course one of my pin up gals. Kaylah is from Dubbo, where I was born and it's wonderful to work with talented ladies from all over the land. Kaylah was wonderful enough to send me a few photos from the fair and I could not be more excited to share them She's used my designs for business cards, gift certs and a banner!

The flyer for the bridal fair.


The Beautiful and talented Kaylah and her wonderful girls.










No comments:

Post a Comment