Monday 5 May 2014

Adventure // Garter Belts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival 2014



Garter Belts and Gasoline Nostalgia festival that runs for three days up on Mount Tambourine. I had a few lil Miss Nikki things to do this weekend so we only went the Sunday. I had artwork showing in the Art show portion of the fest so it was amazing seeing my work on display with other Kustom Kulture Artists. We were up super early in the val and on our way.

Up the mountain was the most cold I've been since my trip to Melbourne mid winter! Brrrr so cold, My mum and dad came up for the day and Mumma Bear brought my good winter coat so I could rug up and not shiver all day. But the cold aside it was a wonderful day, Full of hot rods, Market stalls ( I may of bought another hat and my Boy bought me a skirt how sweet is he!) Art show, Food Trucks, Music and  Dancing. On the note of dancing, my gosh I want to learn I think when I finally get some free time I might take a few classes so Ben doesn't feel like he is dancing with someone who has two left feet haha.


My parents & I



I took so many photos of all the beautiful cars,
 but not to use all your bandwidth here is a few.







(one day I will have my own wagon sighhh)






The art show.






And here is my piece "HeartBreak Hotel" Which was displayed in the art show.




The sweetest man to ever lay eyes on me.





Hat: Vintage | Earrings: MLR
Coat: Revival | Skirt & Top : Pinup Couture
Shoes : Kmart 




1 comment:

  1. omg, you are so beautiful! And I'm super jealous of this adventure--I love classic car shows!

    ReplyDelete