Monday 3 March 2014

Summer // February roundup.


As summer comes to an end and Autumn finally shines it's orange hues my way, I can not be more happier. Here are some things I'm happy for.

Weekend Cruises with my sweetheart //
Playing fatboys and driving down to the lake or off to the drive in gas been some of my loveliest memories from this summer. Have been looking at old cars and I'm proud to say I'll have my own soon enough! then maybe he can take the photos hehe. We're also apart of a car club which is super fun! will do a post when we get our shirts.



Trying to get back to my roots //
Trying to sketch a lot more and planning new projects, Like painting a metal esky once it's been metal flaked in the up coming weekends, will post photos of the process of course.


RAW //
Being asked to showcase at RAWards 2013 and then being asked to travel down to Byron bay to showcase at the opening show for their season was such an honour.

Final Year of my degree //
Even though it's going to be a tough year, I'm looking forward to finishing off my degree and study for the foreseen future, I've been studying for 5 years full time since high school with no break so I'm very excited to finish and to go into the industry I love and work my butt off to be apart of.

My amazing clients //
Some of the most wonderful clients I've ever had worked with me this past summer, I can't wait till I'm able to share a lot of them with you. I'm very lucky I get to work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer with such wonderful people. Here to another season bringing your dreams to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment