Tuesday 17 June 2014

Commission // Engagement Kimberley & Lachlan.


I'm one of these mushy people who loves weddings, valentines day and just love in general. Something that also tickles my fancy is invites so of course when I was asked by the sweetest and cutest couple ever Kimberley & Lachlan to design the invites to their engagement party I was so happy and said yes. 

I illustrated the wonderful bride to be and Groom to be for the front of the invites.
I used a wonderful colour scheme of yummy browns, soft rose, faint pink and a minty green.
These colours played wonderful role in the invites. I used an collection of different typefaces which is always a lot of fun.






No matter what you need invites for birthdays, weddings, house warming or even a summer bbq I'm your lil lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment