Wednesday 11 June 2014

Commission // Made By Munster!


A wonderful part of my job as a designer and illustrator is creating wonderful creation for wonderful amazing talented people! and Shannon, is one of the most wonderful people I've been lucky enough to know. She is inspiring and I believe her wonderful new business venture is going to be a success, Badass vests with mottos to knock back the creeps of the world? Ummm yes please!



Details!



For her logo design, I went with a colour scheme of pinks and purples because you know what they are feminine but badass! with little details such as a don't touch tattoo and earrings that say back off ( which is a saying you can get on a vest)

Make sure to like her wonderful Facebook page.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Nikki, I'm still so in love with this logo! I have to commission a new blog layout + header from you, just jazz up my whole life while you're at it haha.

    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete